Investor Menu of Choice
The Easy-To-Follow Check List Companion For Your AAP
Choosing a property that promises to increase your net worth is easy – once you know what to look for. Universal Group makes property selection a logical process, by offering you an exclusive 5 point check-list – our Investor Menu Of Choice – to vet your potential investments.
When you use this check-list in conjunction with your powerful, automated portfolio acquisition system (AAP), you’ll marvel at the ease and confidence with which you’re able to navigate the ins and outs of wealth accumulation.
- Within 30kms of CBD (radius can be increased when new major infrastructure projects are involved)
- Amenities – Close to shopping, schools, recreational activities, pool, parks etc.
- Employment – A strong local industry within a 30 minute drive of a CBD
- Transport – Within a 10 minute drive to public transport (car convenience is a priority)
- Government announcements and investment affecting the area
- New road infrastructure to be constructed – Universities, Hospitals, TAFE
- New shopping centre, or extension of existing shopping centre
- Proximity to parkland, golf course, new schools etc.
- Any other unique ‘value’ or ‘investment injection’ being added to the region
2. Key Capital Growth Drivers
- Local Area Review of previous projects and investor returns
- Developer Analysis of estate plans, covenants, stage registrations, lot locations
- Master Builder Analysis of home designs, schedules of finishes, completion times
- Builder History and Due Diligence on past homes built – for quality and client satisfaction
- Project Negotiation – Universal Group to provide an AAP Investment Bonus. Investors can choose either a car, furniture or cash bonus upon settlement.
3. Due Diligence
- Capital Growth 10% – 15% p.a. (targeted average)
- Rental Return 4.5% – 6% p.a. (targeted average)
- Depreciation Maximised – schedules are organised
- Vacancy Rate 0 – 2.5%
- Landlord Insurance recommended – $ 297 policy covers any rent losses – first year complimentary with Universal Group Asset Management
4. Investor Essentials
- House Size (sqm) 130 – 200sqm Home (average 160-180sqm)
- Land Size (sqm) 300 – 650 sqm blocks
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, double garage homes or 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single garage homes
- Price range $300,000-$500,000
- Comparable sales Due Diligence complete
- Tenant Profile – Mainly families with children or professionals who are happy to commute due to more land/space/relaxed family living conditions